Deep heat | Cooling | Moor
The EQUISPA® concept...
...is a form of therapy that has not yet existed on the market in this particular design. It is a unique patented "natural therapy instrument" for treatments, rehabilitation, prevention and wellness.
Due to the special EQUISPA® construction with predetermined pockets, it is possible to treat the entire trunk, neck and legs of the horse in one step. A distinction is made between heat and cooling applications, which are adapted to the respective indication, also with simultaneous application of various healing pastes, such as moor mud, healing chalk or herbal pastes and essences.
- stimulates blood circulation and relaxes the body
- heat treatment with moor cushion and moor-brine water
- physical and psychological relaxation of the horse
- faster regeneration after heavy strain
- stabilizes the cardiovascular system
- acts preventively against sore muscles and inflammations
- stimulation of the circulation
Likewise, the application after training leads to faster regeneration and prevents muscle pain.
Areas of application:
- Irritations of the gastrointestinal tract
- Fascia hardening
- Circulatory disorders
- Damping or respiratory disorders
- Relaxation of the muscles & loosening of the joints
- Preparation: insemination & covering
- General excitability and stress
Chest & all-in-one element combined
Moor brine water for horses
The EQUISPA Work equipment
The individual elements of EQUISPA®
Due to the unique cotton construction, the therapy can be applied selectively to all areas of the body:
- Blanket in 3 different sizes
- Neck element
- chest element
- Leg element
- All-in-one element
- Hoof element
This makes EQUISPA® possible for the horses without any movement restrictions.
Extension for man and dog
As extension products there are the elements for dog and human. For dogs there are 4 different sizes. For humans there is a back protector and a belly belt.
Every single EQUISPA® element made of certified cotton is handmade in Germany.
Contact and purchase EQUISPA®
Are you interested in EQUISPA®? Go directly to the online store and buy the cotton element that suits you!
Or are you interested in becoming an EQUISPA® therapist? You are welcome to send us an inquiry about this. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Courses for further education take place on a regular basis.